opening service for St. John's Anglican church at this location was held
on February 26, 1960. The original location of the church was in
what is now St. John's Anglican Cemetery and opened December 25, 1841. A
complete history of the parish can be found here.
The final service for this location of the church was held on Sunday,
March 25 2007.